The International Organization for Standardization or ISO develops and publishes the requirements and specifications which can be used to ensure the products, services, and processes are safe for their use. The ISO certification enables the organizations to maintain market-relevant international standards which will facilitate international trade and the ability to meet the different challenges. The international standards published by ISO in Singapore, cover different industries, food safety, health care, agriculture, etc. ISO 45001 certification is the latest occupational health and safety management standard developed by ISO. Hence, getting this certification will make any organization updated in international standards in health and safety.
A replacement for OHSAS 18001 certification
- ISO 45001 will be the latest certification, which will replace the current OHSAS 18001 certification.
- Any organization currently having OHSAS 18001 implemented in their organization will have to migrate to the new certification to make the certification valid.
- Hence, it is necessary for the delegates from organizations to learn more about this certification when the certification standard will get announced officially.
- This new certification will mainly focus on providing strategic direction for improving the occupational health and safety performance.
- This will also help the businesses in protecting brand reputation and motivating the staff for better health and safety practices.
The ISO certification training services will soon start the training for ISO 45001 standard certification. Even though this certification will share the structure with ISO 9001 certification and ISO14001, there are some specific clause added for the OHS and hence learning the specifications for getting the certification is important if the organization want to maintain their certification. The staffs of the organizations can also get training for the transition from OHSAS18001 to ISO 45001. The training courses will help the staffs to understand the process in transition or how the new certification will benefit their organization. Make use of the training courses offered by experts.